Tuesday 2 March 2021

Penguin Pals

 Hello well whilst reorganising my stash, I found this little image that I had coloured in and put to one side. How cute are they, the image is from Sheep Ski Designs - Penguin Pals, just love Andreas art work. The papers are from the very first papers I purchased about ten years ago that is how bad my stash is, I sat one day with my scrap pile and created a load of different size layers and matted onto card and created a few different layouts just to pop an image and sentiment on, I always use Lidl card stock and paper so have a very big pile. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #3-2021

C.R.A.F.T -Challenge #588 Inspired By A Movie Happy Feet

Crafty Sentiments Anything goes 2nd March

As You Like It Favourite reason to send a card (& why) Christmas as so generic and also so many cute images.

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge # 90 - Anything Christmas Goes

Crafty Animals Challenge #48

Christmas With The Cuties Challenge No #46 Theme: OPTIONAL ELVES/GNOMES & FAIRIES 

 Dream Valley Challenge 242 - Hand Coloured Image

MLCCB #32 - March Anything Christmas Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #140: Anything Goes

Thanks for any comments left, much appreciated!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Feet - one of my favourite films. Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us @ CWTC.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for playing along at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They certainly are very cute - and you have done them justice with the colours and layers. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These penguins are so cute, Jean! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete