Friday 19 February 2021

Penguin Trio

Hello its been a while since I posted on my blog, life has got in the way. This year I am challenging myself to use my craft goodies that have been in boxes and never seen the light of day. The amount of digi images and other stamps I have purchased but never used, so hopefully my mojo will return and get back to doing what I love most crafting. 

I created this card using Bugaboo Penguin Trio

Coloured the image using Promarkers Noir, Cyan, Violet and Gold. Highlighted the snow with glitter, ribbon and sentiment from stash.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday             Challenge 674 - Slimline 

Aud Sentiments                    #268 Anything Goes + A Sentiment Sentiments

C.R.A.F.T -                           Challenge # 587 Christmas

Christmas 24                         Challenge 028 Cute Animals

Penny's Paper                        Penny's Challenge #490

Crafty Sentiments Designs   Anything goes challenge


Thanks for any comments left, they are much appreciated.
Jean xx

6 comments:

  1. An adorable card with the cute pinguins. Love this. I hope your Moja stays and you will stay crafting! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge with your lovely card with its trio of cute penguins.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Great Bugaboo images and I like the colors and design. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this jolly trio of penguins. I do like the slimline look too. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with our Cute Animals theme at Christmas 24 Challenge. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've certainly made me feel guilty for all the digi and stamp images I have in my stash, that also never see the light of day! Every one of them NEEDED to be bought at the time, but time isn't kind to us crafters, is it! This is wonderful! I love the colours you've chosen and the glittery snow is a super idea! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete