Monday 17 September 2018

Natasha

Hello sharing my card I created for this weeks challenge over at 
Late in sharing as it has been as a busy time at work.
Working in retail in a busy store and the seasons changing
. not had time to turn around.
So today has been a catch up day.


I have used 
Coloured the image with a mixture of Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers.
The rest of the goodies from my stash.
Please pop over and join in with our challenge, 
great makes from the rest of the design team.


Thank you to our 2 fabulous Sponsors

Bugaboo
Store
Prize - 4 digi images of winners choice

and 

Scrap n Dipity
Store
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


13 comments:

  1. Great card love the image and dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at Through The Craft Room Door; pretty colors and die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card!

    Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely embossed text. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jean just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jean --me again just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello…. You have made a beautiful card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Embossing’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so mush for your comment on my blogg <3
    I´ve seen a lot of nice things here on you blogg :)
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. First I want to apologize for being so late in commenting. I have had some computer issues and finally had to replace my hard drive! I hate computer issues! A beautiful job embossing and I agree it adds so much interest. Very cute card! Thank you for joining the fun at The Paper Shelter Challenge! Good luck and please join us again for all the fun and great prizes! Lovely coloring also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete