Thursday 9 August 2018

Vet Girl

Hello, here is my card 
 for this weeks challenge over  




I have used

I coloured the image using a mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs.
The papers and sentiments I purchased from


Thank you to our fabulous sponsor 

 
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

Please pop over and jon in with our challenge,
 great makes from the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for any comments left much appreciated xxx
Jean

10 comments:

  1. Really cute card and image love the paw print paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet sentiments and I LOVE the paw-print circle around the image!!! A lovely card Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable is that image. Great little card too. Thanks for sharing with us today over at Digichoosday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh here I am again but this time for LPCF. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Challenge, your make is brilliant, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love the image and background. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Judy TTCRD DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card and well coloured. Thank you for joining the Daisy Chains challenge this month and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not many writers can persuade me to their way of thinking. You’ve done a great job of doing that on many of your views here.Skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete