Thursday 14 April 2016

Hello Freind

Morning, what another miserable day out there again, my day off work today, so I think I will just stay in the house and craft. This card was made for the challenge over at  CRAFT Challenge  this week the challenge is CLEAN AND SIMPLE, my cards don't have a lot of embellishments on but I do like matting and layering, so this was a hard card to make, still managed one simple layer.. I have fell in love with this image from one of our sponsors  Sassy Studios, called Rapunzel Sassy.

Coloured image with my Spectrum Noir pens, as I feel like I can blend better with these. Sentiment I am sure was free in a magazine and ribbon from my stash. Pop across to our challenge and see the rest of the design teams makes. Join in you might get to win some of the fabulous digis from our sponsers below.

Here are the fabulous sponsors for this challenge:

Sponsor 1:  Sassy Studio Designs


The prize is 4 digital stamps of choice from Sassy Studio Designs.


Sponsor 2:  Sami Stamps

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the design and coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card with a wonderful image, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice work. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Jean.Fab cas design and I love the stunning image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty CAS card.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A charming card looks so pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very precious this card. Lovely colouring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card ,Thanks for Joining TTCRD Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS card and beautiful image---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card xx Thanks for joining us over at Lemon Shortbread.
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete