Sunday 4 February 2018

Love


Oh wow its been a while since I posted on my blog, life has just getting in the way.
 Here is my card I created for the challenge over at 


 I have used the cute image 
you can purchase the image
with 10% off using
SKIJEAN10

I coloured the image using a mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs.
The background paper I embossed using a folder from 
Crafters Companion it with the Gemini when I purchased it.

Head over to our challenge and see what the rest of the design team have created.
You dont have to use a Sheep Ski Design image, as long as it follows the theme.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges


9 comments:

  1. Awww Jean this is just so beautiful, love you soft colouring with pops of red, perfect for Valentines
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful embossed background! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 365 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet elephant over a beautiful background! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you played and your card is amazing!
    Thanks for playing with us
    Tina, Brown Sugar DT
    youniquecreationbytina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling elephant ... so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. Good Luck
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete