Sunday 25 June 2017

Orchids

Morning and what a lovely one it is.
I am off on my holidays on Tuesday,
 so this will be my last blog post for a couple of weeks.
 I cant wait, I am ready for a week of doing nothing.
No cooking, no washing and mainly no work.

Anyway here is my inspiration card for the challenge over at


No automatic alt text available.

I just love this image, she is beautiful.

I coloured her hair and skin using Spectrum Noirs.
The flowers I used Stadler pencils.
I just made my card simple adding ribbon and gems.

Please pop over and join in with our challenge, 
great makes from the rest of the design team.

We have a wonderful prize
for you from our Sponsor:
Crafts & Me
who are offering
a £8 Gift Certificate

Would like to enter my card into the following challenges.




Thanks for any comments left much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and colouring thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete