Sunday 6 November 2016

One For The Men over at GLITTER 'N' SPARKLE

Afternoon all and welcome to Challenge 213 One For The Men over Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
 I am a bit late in posting as busy playing catch up been a long hard week at work. 
Anyway on to my card, sums up how I feel about xmas at the minute with working in retail.




This fun image is from Beccy's Place and he is Grumpy Goose. I just fell in love with this image as soon as I seen it. Recently I have been making card layouts using up my scraps, so this one came in handy. The sentiment I made myself on the computer. 
Please and pop over and join in with our challenge some great prizes to be won and some great makes from the rest of the design team.

We have some wonderful prizes
for you from our Sponsors
Our First Sponsor is: Beccy's Place
who are offering
3 Images or 1 Set from Store
Our Second Sponsor is: Ike's Art
who are offering
a $15 Gift Certificate
Our Third Sponsor is: The EastWind
who are offering
3 Images from Store



8 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for this card. Nice colors and papers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine X DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    my new challenge blog start on thr10th november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wings on the hips! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..that's cute!Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week! Good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Super cute! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete